We are currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Advisor. Previous experience in this role within the motor trade is essential.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you:
- Can communicate with customers both face to face and over the telephone building rapport and qualifying the customer's requirements.
- Have a good understanding of the customer's needs and the products that are available to guide them towards the product that will best meet their needs
- Are able to encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions
Day to day duties include|:
- Monitoring and maintaining agreed stock/accessory levels
- Ordering parts on behalf of the Service team, including special orders
- Checking all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier and are correctly stored and located
- Handling warranty claims processing whilst adhering to manufacturer requirements
- Completing all relevant administration promptly and accurately (including customer records and invoicing)
Successful candidates will have experience in
- Parts/Sales (volume/margin)
- Accessory Sales (volume/margin)
- Stock Availability/Stock Value
- Team working across the dealership (especially with the service team)
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive basic salary based on experience and capability
- Team member car leasing scheme - Available after a qualifying period.
- 30 days paid holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Auto enrolment workplace pension scheme.
If you have previous experience in this role within the motor trade and are looking for a fresh challenge with a fast growing business then don’t delay - apply today.
HORIZON MAGNA MOTOR GROUP